Some help deciding if you are excited or disappointed by BF2142
Subject: General Tech | October 6, 2006 - 09:04 AM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Battlefield 2142 is creating a lot of stir, and not all of it is good. On one hand you have futuristic weapons and vehicles, on the other hand, you get to pay full price for a game that uses the same engine as BF2, which a lot of fans feel should make it a less expensive add-on. Then they offer the demo only to people with paid accounts on download sites.
NGOHQ wants to help, that's why they have a direct link to download the demo, no money or membership required.
Strategy Informer has provided a link as well.
"The year is 2142, and the dawn of a new Ice age has thrown the world into a panic. The math is simple and brutal: The soil not covered by
ice can only feed a fraction of the Earth`s population."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Open Season Demo @ Strategy Informer
- Warhammer: Mark of Chaos Orcs and
Goblins Trailer @ Strategy Informer
- Warhammer Mark of Chaos - PC Screenshots @ HEXUS
- Gears of War receives mixed reviews @ HEXUS
- Resident Evil 10th Anniversary Collection not for
Europe @ Strategy Informer
- Golden Fairway Demo @ Strategy Informer
- The Battle for Wesnoth Full-Game
1.1.11 Released @ Strategy Informer
- Empire at War: Forces of
Corruption Demo @ Strategy Informer
- Dominions 3: The Awakening Demo @
- Company of Heroes Review @ Boost Mobile Gaming
- Age of Empires III: The
WarChiefs Demo @ Strategy Informer
- Madden NFL 07 @ Ars Technica
Get notified when we go live!