So you want in on a little Elder Scrolls Online beta action?
Subject: General Tech | January 23, 2013 - 01:31 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: gaming, bethesda, elder scrolls, elder scrolls online, mmorpg
Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN has the link you want to click on to apply for a role in the beta testing of Elder Scrolls Online, taking the world of Tamriel onto the web. There are a limited amount of spaces so as it says on the application page, make sure to fill out everything you can as it could help your chances of being picked. As for the release date Bethesda is still claiming we will see it sometime in 2013 but are not being more specific than that. You can also catch a new trailer at RPS on the same page as the application link.
"SWTOR got it wrong – oh so very wrong – but here we are once again, looking at a mega-bucks MMO that could make World of Warcraft wriggle around uncomfortably, like it’s wearing underwear a size too small. Like it or not, Skyrim is a game which crossed to The Other Side, that strange and terrifying world of people who play games but don’t follow gaming. Y’know, Normals. As such, Bethesda’s upcoming massively multiplayer monster-stabber The Elder Scrolls Online has at least a chance at a very big audience, not purely the MMO-educated. We shall see!"
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Batman Arkham City @ eTeknix
- Atari US files for bankruptcy protection @ Hexus
- Xbox Live Arcade titles come to Windows 8 and RT @ Hexus
- Scivelation Is The Name Of A Game, For Some Reason @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Wot I Think: Planetside 2 @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Tribal: Firefall Begins Public Beta Tests @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Assassin's Creed 3 Review @ Hi Tech Legion
- Devil May Cry Review (PS3) @ Kitguru