Short and simple security
Subject: General Tech | March 5, 2007 - 12:16 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Take a run through Tech ARP's Security Boot Camp. There are some very handy tips for detecting, removing and preventing malware, and it is done in a very easy to understand method. See if there is anything there the will give you a few tips, and save yourself some time cleaning your computer later.
"If you are always worrying about the security of your computer but do not know what to do about it, then this is the boot camp
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Ubuntu 7.04 Feisty Fawn Herd 5 @ Phoronix
- Vista activation circumvented... properly @
- Crackers Defeats Vista Activation
by OEM Emulation @ NGOHQ
- Lenovo USB Webcam Review at
- Spire Black Fin Contest @ Overclockers
for Quakindude @ HardwareLogic
Get notified when we go live!