Say it ain't so!
Subject: General Tech | July 11, 2007 - 11:56 AM | Jeremy Hellstrom
The Tech Report has a very dark secret that they have decided to share with the rest of us. Console gaming is taking over their lives, to the detriment of their PC gaming habits. If Unreal Tournament 3 and Crysis don't come out soon, the only thing that they will be using their PCs for is work. You can read the shocking news and what has caused this disturbing behaviour here.
"Forgive me father, for I have sinned. I've been an avid PC gamer for more than a decade, but it's been months since
I played games at a keyboard. Instead, I've been on the couch, controller in-hand, getting my fix on consoles. And
it's been glorious."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- 4kings Last Ride - PT. 4 @ HEXUS
- Hard Knocks Video Article @
- Halo 2 (PC) @ Gamepyre
- Classic video games that need to be revamped in 2D @ hardCOREware
- The GameTap Experience: What is it and
How does it work
- GameTap Online Gaming Service Review @
- Video: The Many Ways to
Approach BioShock @ Wired
- THE DARKNESS Review @ HCW
- Lost Planet (PC DX10) @
- Microsoft Acknowledges 360
Issues, Extends Warranty to 3 Years @ Slashdot
- Tenchu Z
(Xbox 360) @ TweakTown
- Super Paper Mario (Wii) @
- Colin McRae: DiRT (Xbox 360) @ Tweaktown
- Project Sylpheed
(Xbox 360) @ Strategy Informer
- The Darkness (Xbox 360) @
Get notified when we go live!