Sam is three times as Serious now
Subject: General Tech | February 22, 2012 - 02:38 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: gaming, serious sam 3 bfe
If you are a fan of old style shooters which involve nothing more complicated than killing everything that moves then you will probably enjoy this post over at The Tech Report. It covers the new Serious Sam 3:BFE and all of its explosive joys. One of the more attractive new features is the expanded co-op mode with up to 16 people able to coordinate their firepower against hordes of beasties. Check out the 'big, stupid fun' and see if this is the game you need to help you blow off steam.
"In his latest blog post, TR's Geoff Gasior gets sucked into Serious Sam 3: BFE, a retro shooter that puts a coat of fresh paint on a franchise famous for over-the-top FPS combat."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Gotham City Imposters (PC) Game Review @ HardwareHeaven
- HTML 5 Gaming: Classic and Modern Titles You Can Play for Free Today @ TechSpot
- Guild Wars 2 Opens Beta Sign-Ups For 48 Hours @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Swoop In The Tribes: Ascend Beta This Friday @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- The Vita game guide: impressions of 14 launch titles @ Ars Technica
- I play LoL; What should I know about Dota 2? @ LanOC Reviews
- Super Meat Boy Review @ eTeknix
- Gotham City Imposters Game @ HardwareHeaven
- Asura's Wrath (XBOX 360) Game Review @ HardwareHeaven
Get notified when we go live!