Remember GeIL? Now they make EpicGear Gaming Mice
Subject: General Tech | May 27, 2011 - 06:52 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: geil, epicgear, input
Following in the footsteps of just about every RAM vendor except for Crucial GeIL is now making mice; though they chose under a pseudonym. The EpicGear MeduZa Hybrid Dual Sensor Technology Gaming Mouse is not quite as big as its name, hidden in that name is an interesting feature though. The MeduZa dual sensor has both an optical and a laser sensor, with the optical sensor ranging from 400DPI up to 3200DPI and the laser programmable up to 6000DPI. VR-Zone can't tell you how it performs yet but hopefully we will know after Computex.
"Memory maker GeIL will be branching out into the gaming peripheral industry under the brand name EpicGear. Their first product will be, surprise surprise, a gaming mouse. According to EpicGear, this isn't just any other gaming mouse with lights and a gazillion buttons. The EpicGear MeduZa will be first in the world to incorporate Hybrid Dual Sensor Technology - marketing-speak for both optical and laser sensors. A switch on the underside will allow on-the-fly changing between optical, laser, and HDST (combined) sensor modes. According to them, HDST combines the speed of laser sensors and the stability of optical sensors to provide the best experience, reducing the problems of jitter, skip and drift."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- NZXT Avatar S Gaming Mouse Review @ Neoseeker
- NZXT Avatar S Review @ OCC
- Gigabyte Aivia M8600 Gaming Mouse Review @ Ninjalane
- ZOWIE CELERITAS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard @ Tweaktown
- QPAD MK-80 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard @ techPowerUp
- Scosche freeKEY BTKB Bluetooth Keyboard Review @ Legit Reviews
- Enermax Acrylux Keyboard @ OC3D
- Enermax Acrylux Keyboard Review @ XSReviews