Subject: General Tech | June 30, 2005 - 04:53 PM | Joe White
Sorry for the delay everyone. Been pretty crazy on my end with work and the new version of vBulletin currently in beta.
Here are some press releases from AMD and Intel that have built up in my inbox. One that is of particular note, and interest, is AMD's antitrust complaint against Intel. I'm sure many of us are anxious to see what comes of this. I'll do what I can to get developements of this up as soon as possible. If you want to read the complaint in full, you can download it from AMD.
- AMD Unveils World's Ultimate PC Processor For 3D Games
- AMD Helps Businesses Break Free From Limitations With AMD Turion™ 64 Mobile Technology
- Opteron Powered Cray Supercomputers Post Best Overall Results On HPC Challenge Benchmark Tests
- Dual-Core Opteron Named 'Best Of TechEd 2005' By Windows IT Pro and SQL Server Magazine
- AMD Files Antitrust Complaint Against Intel In U.S. Federal District Court
- Dual-Core AMD Opteron™ Processor Powers Acer Altos Server
AMD Japan Files Claim for Damages Arising from Violations of Japan's Antimonopoly Act
- Intel Completes 64-Bit Transition With Introduction Of Intel Celeron D Processor For Value PCs
- Intel CEO Paul Otellini Addresses AMD Lawsuit
- ArrayComm and Intel Collaborate to Bring the Benefits of Smart Antenna Technology to WiMAX
- Intel Now Inside Two-Thirds Of The World's Fastest Super Computers Listed On The Top500
- Intel Researchers Develop CMOS Radio Supporting All Flavors Of The 802.11 Wi-Fi Standard
- Intel Dedicates Exhibit To Co-Founder Robert Noyce
- New Intel Software Tools Unlock Potential of Multi-Core Platforms
- Intel Capital CEO Summit Opens In Beijing
Get notified when we go live!