Podcast #315 - AMD Radeon R7 SSD, Haswell-E Rumors, Radeon R9 285, and more!

Subject: General Tech | August 28, 2014 - 10:47 AM |
Tagged: podcast, video, amd, radeon r7 ssd, Haswell-E, r9 285, haf stacker, coolermaster, Broadwell, nuc, zotac, zbox pico

PC Perspective Podcast #315 - 08/28/2014

Join us this week as we discuss the AMD Radeon R7 SSD, Haswell-E Rumors, Radeon R9 285, and more!

You can subscribe to us through iTunes and you can still access it directly through the RSS page HERE.

The URL for the podcast is: http://pcper.com/podcast - Share with your friends!

• iTunes - Subscribe to the podcast directly through the iTunes Store
  • RSS - Subscribe through your regular RSS reader
  • MP3 - Direct download link to the MP3 file

Hosts: Ryan Shrout, Jeremy Hellstrom, Josh Walrath, and Allyn Malventano

Program length: 1:22:59

Subscribe to the PC Perspective YouTube Channel for more videos, reviews and podcasts!!

August 28, 2014 | 12:17 PM - Posted by Anonymous (not verified)

You're still pushing episode 314 in your 315 rss entry. Copy and paste much?

August 28, 2014 | 12:41 PM - Posted by PhoneyVirus

What the Hell, 640x360p resolution not cool guys not cool. What you want me to watch this on a 1920x1080p TV, good luck with that, even watching it on the PC through VLC Media Player is hard. Hope the next one ant like this because I'll just stop watching sorry!

PhoneyVirus

August 28, 2014 | 01:21 PM - Posted by funandjam

lol, you have to wait for the video to finish processing before 1080 is available.

August 28, 2014 | 01:15 PM - Posted by onion uk (not verified)

lol.. its deer stalker hat

August 28, 2014 | 03:02 PM - Posted by collie

Soooooo, uhhhhh, the itunes link, it's for last week's epp.

August 28, 2014 | 05:46 PM - Posted by Ryan Shrout

Yup, it's been fixed!

August 28, 2014 | 06:08 PM - Posted by Anonymous (not verified)

But the links for end of show picks have not been fixed. They are still for last week?

August 28, 2014 | 10:25 PM - Posted by Ryan Shrout

I think the ones in the notes above are from this episode...?

August 29, 2014 | 10:31 AM - Posted by collie

Thanks. If I dont lissen 3 or 4 times every week my life just feels incomplete.

August 28, 2014 | 03:26 PM - Posted by Anonymous (not verified)

Its funny, so many whiney little bitches. Get a life.

August 28, 2014 | 07:31 PM - Posted by glassjaw003

On Newegg, the link was hidden and it went of for pre-order on the 25th. You had to really search for it to find the link. I found this out on a forum the day of the 26th. I actually tried looking for a pre-order and could not find it, contacted Newegg and they could not find it. I was a bit irritated considering that, and considering I was refreshing Newegg like a crazy man.

I was told though, the day of the 26th that a new shipment would be in on the 30th. Luckily for me I was able to buy one from that shipment via a back-order link on Newegg. Unfortunately, that link is gone. I'm pretty sure all of their next shipment has already been purchased. Uh oh.

August 29, 2014 | 02:35 AM - Posted by Anonymous (not verified)

can you guys help me find the $350 gaming pc build with the 750 ti and intel cpu?

Thanks

August 29, 2014 | 04:28 AM - Posted by collie

I gots a question for intel, well sorta a question. It seems that AMD and Nvidia are working towards a segmented monitor market, built for g-sync or built for free-sync. Does Intel side with one or another with their own gpu division and are they at all concerned with what this means for the gamer market.