Podcast #300! - Gigabyte Z97X-Gaming Black Edition, $599 Samsung 4K Monitor and much more!

Subject: General Tech | May 15, 2014 - 11:36 AM |
Tagged: podcast, video, Intel, z97, gigabyte, Z97X-Gaming G1-WIFI-BK, black edition, Samsung, u28d590d, asus, ROG, g-sync, freesync, titan z, 295x2

PC Perspective Podcast #300!!! - 05/15/2014

Join us this week for our 300th podcast as we discuss the Gigabyte Z97X-Gaming Black Edition, a $599 Samsung 4K Monitor and much more!

You can subscribe to us through iTunes and you can still access it directly through the RSS page HERE.

The URL for the podcast is: http://pcper.com/podcast - Share with your friends!

• iTunes - Subscribe to the podcast directly through the iTunes Store
  • RSS - Subscribe through your regular RSS reader
  • MP3 - Direct download link to the MP3 file

Hosts: Ryan Shrout, Josh Walrath, Jeremy Hellstrom, and Morry Tietelman

Program length: 1:25:47
  1. What happened 100 Episodes ago…
  2. Week in Review:
  3. News items of interest:
  4. Hardware/Software Picks of the Week:
  5. Closing/outro

Be sure to subscribe to the PC Perspective YouTube channel!!

May 15, 2014 | 12:41 PM - Posted by PapaDragon

Great Podcast, the best part was tuning in live and being part of history. Love the new set...Congrats..and Toast+ for many more podcast to come...

May 15, 2014 | 07:13 PM - Posted by collie (not verified)

Awesom. Sorry I missed it, but ya know, in montreal, hockey and drinking on the streets of downtown and all. Nice hat Jeremy

May 16, 2014 | 12:25 PM - Posted by Jeremy Hellstrom

I suppose that is an acceptable excuse ... you are probably going to try to use it next week too eh?

May 16, 2014 | 02:03 PM - Posted by collie (not verified)

it was actually funny, just ordering another round, my phone buzzes, pcper spam list e-mail, right after victory. I had to quickly decide am I more canadian and keep drinking or more geek and run to the nearest wifi. It's our game eh?

May 15, 2014 | 08:48 PM - Posted by Paul Jones (not verified)

Congratulations to the PC Per crew on the 300th episode!

4K is always a good topic!

May 16, 2014 | 01:37 PM - Posted by onion uk (not verified)

Cool 300th ! i could have watched longer, good fun!
Congrats!

May 18, 2014 | 05:28 PM - Posted by coming120Hz

I'm sorry I missed it! I am more than happy that I contributed to the indiegogo project. I was pleasantly impressed with you & Ken last September 5 2013 or something along those lines there if I remember correctly. Last time I seen you with my motorcycle I had poison ivy & I got it again after I got back to Michigan the second time, my legs were chewed, I had fun there with you & Ken. I did go to Charleston, SC, Maine & back home to Detroit but on my way in Upper NY state I got rained on 3 to 4 times, I've gone through thunderstorms & I shouldn’t be alive now but I made it. I am planning to do a Mod (Xeon X3380, Radeon 6990) with my nephew & I would like to see if we can put that on your web when it's all done. Maybe we'll do a giveaway. I probably have to council Allyn & Morry, they've dealt with water loops before. Anyways again congratulations! Best wishes & good luck! Happy Victoria Day to Jeremy & Scott!