Play with ASUS' Vulcan ANC headset and you'll never hear the neighbours complain
Subject: General Tech | September 18, 2012 - 06:27 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: audio, gaming headset, noise cancellation, asus, Vulcan ANC
No matter how loud you have the ASUS Vulcan ANC headset you will never hear anyone around you complain thanks to the active noise cancellation feature. While it does mean you will occasionally need to feed the headset some batteries as well as keep them plugged into the 3.5mm audio out on your computer. However doing so will mean you can game in peace without worrying about background noise disturbing your concentration. At $120 they are not inexpensive, however Neoseeker found the sound quality more than acceptable and were even happier with the noise cancellation performance.
"As you may have already guessed, the ANC stands for Active Noise Cancelling. That's correct, the ASUS Vulcan ANC is the first active noise cancelling headphones made specifically for gamers. If you've got a loud computer, or a roommate that won't stop talking, simply put on your Vulcan ANC headset and turn the noise cancelling on! The removable mic adds versatility and does let the pro gamer headset come across as a headphone more geared toward audiophiles."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Tt eSports Shock One @ XSReviews
- CM Storm Sonuz Gaming Headset @ techPowerUp
- Corsair Vengeance 2000 Wireless 7.1 Gaming Headset Review @ Hardware Canucks
- Bowers & Wilkins P3 review - sublime audio @ Hardware.info
- SteelSeries Siberia v2 Frost Blue Edition Gaming Headset Review @ Madshrimps
- Asus RoG Vulcan Pro Gaming Headset @ Kitguru
- Libratone Lounge Speaker Review @ eTeknix
- Sandberg Pocket Bluetooth Speaker Review @ NikKTech