Optical or laser, EpicGear's Meduza can do one or both at once
Subject: General Tech | April 2, 2012 - 02:31 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: meduza, input, gaming mouse, epicgear
If you can't decide if you prefer an optical sensor or a laser sensor better then EpicGear's new mouse is a great find. It sports laser, optical and the blended HDST mode which combines them both and offers better sensitivity than the optical sensor though not quite as much as in laser only mode. They also offer a hybrid mouse pad designed to be used with the mouse, which OC3D also tried out. The software for programming macros is also worth a mention, not only does it properly record pauses between button presses but is easily editable after you've recorded them, just in case you didn't time it perfectly.
"Epic Gear are willing to throw their hat into the gaming mouse ring with the innovative Meduza mouse."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Genius DeathTaker MMO/RTS Gaming Mouse @ Pro-Clockers
- Razer Naga Hex Gaming Mouse Review @ eTeknix
- Mad Catz Cyborg M.M.O. 7 Gaming Mouse Review @ Madshrimps
- Corsair Vengeance M90 Performance MMO and RTS Gaming Mouse @ Tweaktown
- Corsair Vengeance K90 Performance MMO Mechanical Gaming Keyboard @ Tweaktown
- Cyborg M.M.O.7 Gaming Mouse Review @ eTeknix
- TteSports MEKA G-UNIT Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review @ NikKTech
- ROCCAT Isku Illuminated Gaming Keyboard Review @ NikKTech
- Corsair Vengeance K60 Mechanical Keyboard Review @ Techgage
- Thrustmaster T500RS @ LanOC Reviews