Now that's a teaser; 12 minutes of Deus Ex 3 gameplay footage
Subject: General Tech | July 6, 2011 - 03:36 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: gaming, games, deus ex 3
Jean-Francois Dugas, the Director of Edios Montreal, grabs a controller and takes you through three minutes of the game. Even better is that this is not a hand picked blood bath, he starts in a public lab area with civilians wandering around, which he has to find a way in. Stealth melee takedowns are shown, as well as the ability to drag unconcious bodies to a hidden area to ensure you are not given away by a trail of corpses. Unfortunately since they are playing the console version it is difficult to say what the PC interface will be like but it seems that the contextual menus may have been done better than many console/PC releases. Check out the full preview at Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN!
"Check it out. Here are twelve (count ‘em!) minutes of hot Deus Ex: Human Revolution footage, courtesy of the overflowing infinite video vat at IGN. Eidos Montreal Director Jean-Francois Dugas shows us around a section of the game located in “Tai Young Medical”, where Jensen is on a critical mission to collect some information from a data core. Why is it always a data core? It’s never data-lollipops or data-bears… Hmm."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- F.3.A.R. Gameplay Performance Review @ [H]ard|OCP
- Star Wars Galactic Warfare v1.0 (COD4 mod) @ BlackMonkeys
- L.A. Noire Is Coming for PC this Fall @ Rockstar Games
- Alice: Madness Returns Review @ Techgage
- Crysis 2 DX11 Tessellation & High-Res Texture Pack @ [H]ard|OCP
- Hands On With Guild Wars 2 @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Elderer: Skyrim For PC Detailed By Bethesda @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Gaming Friday: Borderlands @ ThinkComputers
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D Nintendo 3DS @ Tweaktown