Not yet ready for Prime Time?
Subject: General Tech | April 4, 2007 - 12:36 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
[H]ard|OCP spent a month on the Vista, and never ended up hospitalized once ... but it did send an editor into an XP relapse. After 30 days of using Vista, and trying out all the new features as well as the basic functions, [H] has put together a pretty definitive look at the Vista experience. They really tried to make the relationship work, but it turned out to be Vista, not them, find out why.
"Comparisons, conjecture, and controversy. Microsoft's new operating system is here, but is it ready for primetime? We
spend 30 days with Windows Vista to see if it's worth the leap or if Microsoft should go back to the drawing board."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Early Daylight Savings No
Major Power Saver @ [H]ard|OCP
- VBootkit Bypasses Vista's Code
Signing @ Slashdot
- .ANI Vulnerability Patch Breaks
Applications @ Slashdot
- PowerPoint Bad For Learning @
- Why I Switched from OpenOffice to
Google Docs @ ExtremeTech
- R600's secret weapon revealed @ The
- AGEIA works out a full line-up @ The
- The power of Sun in a
big Blackbox @ Ars Technica
- Intel to cut prices of Viiv platform
chipsets @ DigiTimes
- TI: Mobile devices with imbedded
projectors to hit market in 2H08 @ DigiTimes
- FON: Wifi Everywhere Review @
- MyahOS 3.0 Tech Demo 1 @ Phoronix
- Dragon Lasers 125mW and 75mW Review @
- The 800th Video: Bloopers @ 3dGameMan
Get notified when we go live!