No one needs more than three buttons on a mouse!
Subject: General Tech | May 17, 2011 - 06:45 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: input, mouse, keyboard, thermaltake
It seems almost quaint for a mouse to sport only three buttons, MMORPG styled mice carry a dozen buttons or more. However for Portal there really isn't much use for those extra buttons and as long as you are willing to assign weapons switching to the scroll wheel, three buttons will do you quite well in most FPS games. The Thermaltake eSPORTS Azurues mouse is designed with that in mind, a very simple black mouse with three buttons and a 1600DPI switchable sensor. If simplicity attracts you, drop by Hi Tech Reviews for a close up look.
"The Thermaltake Tt eSPORTS Azurues is a basic 3-button gaming mouse designed for FPS gamers. The Thermaltake Tt eSPORTS Azurues has a polling rate of 500Hz and a dpi switch at the bottom adjustable up to 1600 dpi. Like all Tt eSPORTS products that plug into a USB port, the Azurues gaming mouse has a braided and gold-plated USB connector as well as a convenient carrying case. The Tt eSPORTS Azurues does not require any software or drivers to use and is completely plug and play. For gamers that want a simple gaming mouse, the Thermaltake Tt eSPORTS Azurues is a high-performance alternative with just the right amount and combination of enthusiast features."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Thermaltake Tt eSPORTS Black Element Gaming Mouse Review @Hi Tech Legion
- CM Storm Sentinel Z3RO-G Gaming Mouse Review @ HardwareHeaven
- Logitech K750 Wireless Keyboard Review @ t-break
- Nexus SM-8000B silent mouse @ Rbmods
- Rude Gamerware Fierce 5000 Dpi Laser Gaming Mouse Version 2 Review @ OverclockersHQ
- Speedlink Strike FX Wireless Gamepad @ XSReviews
- Roccat Alumic - Double-sided Gaming Mousepad @ Metku.net
- Startech VGA, USB Docking Station @ XSReviews
- Razer Onza Tournament Edition @ XSReviews
- RAZER Onza Tournament Edition Professional Gaming Controller Review @ Madshrimps
- Razer Onza (Tournament Edition) @ Bjorn3D
Get notified when we go live!