New trailer for Mechwarrior Tactics
Subject: General Tech | May 2, 2012 - 02:01 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: online, Mechwarrior, gaming
PC Gamer got their hands on a new preview of Mechwarrior Tactics, the soon to be released free to play online game. The beginning clearly shows the turn based nature of the game, especially when there is an overlay of hexes on the map, a necessity if they want to provide an experience close to the tabletop game which it has evolved from. Once the action starts you can see Jump Jets in action as well as several LRM attacks, all nicely animated. Fans are anxiously awaiting the release of this game, to see if it truly remains free to play as well as to see if the game is actually enjoyable.
"Hexes with mechses makeses me happy"
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Ridge Racer Unbounded Review @ Techgage
- A Dad In A Dungeon: Part Four @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Cautionary Tales: SimCity Plays With Fire @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- The (In)Convenient Truth Of Diablo III’s Global Play @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- UEFA Euro 2012 PlayStation 3 @ Tweaktown
- Prototype 2 (XBOX 360) Game Review @ HardwareHeaven