Need style in your portable speakers?
Subject: General Tech | November 30, 2011 - 12:39 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: audio, portable speakers, krator, N4-20U05 Neso 04
If you are on the road doing a presentation for clients or even just stuck playing DJ from a laptop with no real sound system it can help to have a nice looking set of speakers. Pulling out a pair of old cream coloured boxes you've been dragging around for the past 5+ years just doesn't make the best of impressions. Krator and their N4-20U05 Neso 04 stereo speakers on the other hand have a shape that is likely to bring positive comments from those who see them. As an added bonus, apart from weak bass performance, XSReviews found these speakers to be quite good for the low cost. Shame that you need to power them but at least it is over USB and not mains.
"Krator are a Taiwanese company who are “on a mission to transform the landscape of consumer audio and computer gaming” and have recently released a stylish new range of speakers, including a new set in the Neso 04 range, inspired by raindrops."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- WOWee One Classic Power Bass Portable Speaker @ Tweaktown
- Microlab Solo 6C Speakers Review – big sound at a small price @ kitguru
- Tek-Republic TH Pro Virtual 7.1 Surround Gaming Headset @ Tweaktown
- Jabra STONE2 Bluetooth Headset Review @ Real World Labs
- Griffin TuneFlex AUX HandsFree Review @ Tech-Reviews
Get notified when we go live!