Mod your wireless mouse some endurance
Subject: General Tech | September 14, 2006 - 07:17 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
MAKE:Blog links to instructions on how to mod a wireless mouse so that it has some seriously long battery life. All it takes is a micro contact switch and a bit of time.
"I tend to have to recharge my mouse at the most inconvenient times, & though with my luck it will always go like that, I did a mod to my
wireless mouse that has so far took a mouse that needed to be recharged everyday, to a mouse that can go double to triple the amount of time
before needing to be recharged!!! (Not to mention the fact that this is THE BEST way to save batteries with wireless mice, the only way to
save more than that would be to either have the mouse off when you're trying to use it!"
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Logitech G3 Gaming Mouse @ Hardware Zone
- Wolfking Timberwolf Gaming Keyboard @
- Microsoft Wireless Notebook Optical Mouse 3000 @ Laptop Lifestyles
- A Mouse Fit for John Hancock @ ExtremeTech
- Logitech diNovo Laptop Keyboard Mouse @ Laptop Gamers
- Saitek Eclipse II Illuminated Keyboard @
- Logitech G15
Gaming Keyboard @ Laptop Gamers