Minor oops on the AMDing the ATI website
Subject: General Tech | October 25, 2006 - 12:08 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
The Inquirer caught an odd error on the newly greened ATI website ... 3 of 4 special computer deals have Core 2 Duo inside them. While you are checking that out take a look at the newly redesigned ATI website, they've done a good job at not moving the Driver section and other often visited areas.
"ATI, AMD, DAAMIT however you want to call it these days is crazy enough to promote Intel PCs on its new green site. Someone just removed
the direct link at www.ati.com where AMD endorsed the "Best Gaming PC" 2006 powered with Core 2 Duo, an Intel CPU.
ATI can even get you some special deals on the four PCs. The best catch is that three from four have the Core 2 Duo inside.
Two from four machines are now HP, as Voodoo PC is no more. I think that someone at AMD needs to check these promotions and we would not be
surprised if they vanish soon. "
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- ATI Goes Green Today @ ATI.AMD.com
- AMD fuses CPU and GPU @ HEXUS
- Building a Better Battery @ Wired News
- 64-Bit Vista Kernel Will Be a "Black Box" @
- Travelistic: Travel Meets Web 2.0 @ XYZ
- Microsoft reportedly delays release of RTM version of
Vista @ DigiTimes
- Cisco IOS: Home Router Configuration @ ASE Labs
- Germany introduces web TV license @ HEXUS
- Why AJAX Websites Taste Like Fast Food @ Bigbruin
- Cooler Master Mystique 632 Case Give Away [one week left]
- Nikon S10 6.0MP Digital Camera @ Techgage
- With Firefox 2, Mozilla touts security and speed @ CNET
- Microsoft's free anti-spyware hits market @ CNET
Get notified when we go live!