Make the first DX10 game
Subject: General Tech | March 21, 2007 - 12:02 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
FPS Creator is an editor that allows you to make your own FPS games, in DX10. The Inquirer gives you an overview of what The Game Creators have added in this beta DX10 upgrade. It is likely to favour nVidia cards, as it has been that graphics company working with them, but not ATI/AMD.
"ONE OF THE FIRST titles to hit the shelves with DirectX 10 support could be one that you might not have heard of - FPS
The software allows amateurs to put together pretty slick-looking first-person shooter games, through the use of simple level
editors, along with pre-made models and weapons. You can change themes and created some varied game types. The software is a
great first step towards getting dirty with some more hardcore modding and coding."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Ten Must-Have Gadgets for Windows
Vista Sidebar @ ExtremeTech
- Fortran pioneer drops off the mortal
coil @ The Inquirer
- End of the road for Firefox 1.5 next month, 2.0 gets updates @ Ars Technica
- OC Bible 1.51 and Guidemania 1.2 @ AOA
- HEXUS.tv - interviews :: What's cool at Cooler Master
- HEXUS.tv - interviews :: Alice Chang - CEO of
- A Call To Action On The ATI Linux
Drivers @ Phoronix
- Genius Navigator 380 @ Hardware
Get notified when we go live!