Lowered latency on DDR3 kits
Subject: General Tech | November 22, 2007 - 11:08 AM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Just in time for your X38 motherboard, Patriot has released their PDC32G1600LLK PC3-12800 low latency memory wich run at 1600MHz, with CAS latencies of 7-7-7-18, and they are only $560. For that price however, you get fast DIMMs that are capable of breaking 1900MHz if you relax the timings a bit, according to PC Stats' testing.
"In this review PCSTATS is testing a 2GB pair of DDR3-1600 memory from Patriot Memory. I have no idea if the company is
actually "patriotic" by calling itself Patriot, but its PDC32G1600LLK PC3-12800 low latency memory does look nice. These
enthusiast grade DDR3 modules run at 1600MHz, with a CAS latency of 7-7-7-18 at 1.8V. The low latency PDC32G1600LLK kit has
a PC3-12800 rating, which that means it's capable of delivering a massive 12.8GB/s to the system."
Here are some more Memory articles from around the web:
- Patriot PDC32G1866LLK PC3-15000 2GB DDR3 Kit @ Overclock3D
- Adata DDR2-800+ Extreme Edition 2Gb Kit @
- Crucial Ballistix
DDR3 1600mhz @ DH
- OCZ PC2-6400 ReaperX 4GB DDR2 Memory @
- A-Data Vitesta DDR2-800 Extreme Edition
Memory Review @ OCModShop
- Chaintech Apogee GT DDR2-800+ (PC2-6400) Low-Latency Memory Modules @ Digital-Life
- OCZ 2x1GB DDR3 PC3-12800 Platinum EB Review @ Hardware Canucks
PC3-12800 DDR3 1600MHz RAM Kit OCZ3P16002GK @ Benchmark Reviews
Get notified when we go live!