Leading Chipset Partners Extend PCI Express Support
Subject: General Tech | October 19, 2004 - 02:54 PM | Joe White
SUNNYVALE, CALIF -- October 19, 2004 --AMD (NYSE: AMD) today announced PCI Express support from leading chipset manufacturers, offering performance-hungry customers additional graphics bandwidth and improved I/O for gaming and multimedia applications. PCI Express is a next-generation graphics-to-chipset interface which dramatically increases throughput capability, providing added bandwidth for tomorrow's graphic-intensive applications.
Here are a few more AMD press releases that were just recently released:
- Spansion Expands System Engineering Capabilities
- Spansion Expands European Presence
- AMD Hits The Road And Offers Consumers A Unique Opportunity
- AMD Unleashes The New Leader In PC Performance
- AMD64 Journeys To Shangri-La With Mark Knopfler
- Amd's Recommendation For Multi-core Software Licensing Is Endorsed
Get notified when we go live!