Keeping it to yourself
Subject: General Tech | April 13, 2007 - 01:35 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Surround sound headphones have come a long way recently, and now some offer a really engaging aural experience. techPowerUp! reviews Saitek's GH50 Surround Sound Headset, which uses SRS to give you surround sound experience and great bass. Read the review to see what they thought of it's ability to handle music and gaming.
"The Saitek GH50 may look quite normal at first glance and even though it is very light, the headset packs quite a punch.
As soon as the SRS is turned on, you may never want to go back to using those normal stereo variants. We try the GH50 with
games, movies and music after taking a close look and let you know if it really fares as good as it sounds."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Bose TriPort IE inner-ear headphones @
- teelSeries SteelSound 4H @ Bjorn3D
- Plantronics Pulsar 260 Review @ Digital
b-Enspirer 7.1 Channel 24-Bit Sound Card Review @ Benchmark Reviews
- The V-MODA Vibe Red Roxx Earphone Review @ Legit
- Icemat Siberia In:Ear Headset @
- X5 Stereo Bluetooth Headset @
- Shure SE530PTH Earphones Review @ CoolTechZone
- Razer Barracuda AC-1 Sound Card
- Kensington SX 3000R Flat Panel iPod Speakers @ TheTechLounge