It's not Invisible War 2, we promise!
Subject: General Tech | June 8, 2011 - 12:24 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: deus ex, gaming
About the only thing more dissapointing than Deus Ex 2:Invisible War would probably have to be Daikatana. Eidos Montreal however promises that Deus Ex 3 will be nothing like that and will try to focus on what made the first game so enjoyable. Many sites, including Ars Technica, were given a 10 hour preview of the game and so far the feedback has been quite positive. That is no guarantee of a good game but it does bode well for fans of the original.
"There are few games with both the respect and baggage of Deus Ex. The original PC game is considered by many to be a masterpiece, and the sequel—Invisible War—is considered by many to be one of the most disappointing games ever released. Eidos Montreal has been working on a new Deus Ex title that is part prequel and part reboot, with Square Enix as the publisher."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Mass Effect 3 interview: Shepard's story will end, the world will contine @ Ars Technica
- Brink Review @ HardwareHeaven
- Hands-on with Battlefield 3: new abilities, combat medics, and destruction @ Ars Technica
- Total War: Shogun 2 DirectX 11 Performance Testing @ Legit Reviews
- Average Gamer Is 37 Years Old @ Slashdot
- Mass Effect 3, Battlefield 3 Launch Dates Announced @ Slashdot
- Project Zomboid - How I died @ XSReviews
- DIRT 3 @ Tweaktown
- Bulletstorm @ Tweaktown
- The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings GPU & CPU Performance Review @ Techspot
- The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings @ HEXUS
- Call Of Duty Elite: Q&A - explained and dissected @ HEXUS
- Get With The Programmer: Carmack Speaks @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Knight Time! The King Arthur 2 E3 Trailer @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Mod News @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Preview: 3DS Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time a masterful remake @ Ars Technica
- Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary is a complex love letter to original game @ Ars Technica