It's Alpha Max! Carmageddon: Reincarnation early access on Steam
Subject: General Tech | May 14, 2014 - 08:43 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: gaming, carmageddon reincarnation, Alpha
If you have fond memories of the first two Carmageddon games and are still a little bitter about TDR 2000 then you probably don't live in Australia. For those sick and twisted individuals who did love picking pedestrian guts out of their hair and who didn't back the Kickstarter, for $30 you can pick up Carmageddon: Reincarnation on Steam; at least the early access version. What better way to spend an evening that by torturing peds, other racers and yourself as the game is more than a little buggy at this point, with missing content and a new city map that will crush your GPU. Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN takes a peek under the bloody hood here and if you do pick up the game remember to post any serious (and repeatable) issues at http://carmageddon.com/bugger.
For a more stable gaming experience just head to the Gaming Forum and see when the Fragging Frogs will be playing next.
"Anyway, in the meantime, work continues. Carmageddon: Reincarnation yesterday launched its second big Early Access update, bringing a new level, three new cars, more performance options, and other doodads."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Deals up to 90% on 100 great titles in limited numbers--Spring Insomnia Sale kicks off! @ Good Old Games
- Humble Bundle kicks off 14 days of daily game bundles @ HEXUS
- EA Ending Online Support For Dozens of Games @ Slashdot
- Portal on the NVIDIA SHIELD for $9.99 @ Legit Reviews
- Gameplay trailer for Titanfall Expedition DLC published @ HEXUS
- Details of Battlefield 4: Dragon's Teeth DLC leak out @ HEXUS
- IN THE GRIM DARKNESS OF THE FAR FUTURE THERE IS ONLY CHESS @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Impressions: Stalker: Lost Alpha @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN