It's ALIVE!!! It's ALIVE!!!
Subject: General Tech | May 16, 2006 - 09:14 AM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Auphan Online will teach you how to bring an iPod back from the dead. Learn how to open one up, and replace the peices that have given up the ghost with newly unburied parts. Just be careful which brain your assistant hands you.
"Your iPod. Its sleek, its sexy, and now... its not working. Is your iPod giving you the Apple
equivalent of the Blue Screen of Death? Don't throw it out! You can fix it yourself, I'll show you
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Kensington Digital FM Radio & FM Transmitter for iPod Review @ XYZ Computing
- Motorola X205 Gaming Headset @ DailyCE.com
- Sennheiser BW900 Bluetooth Headset @ DailyCE.com
- Earphone Roundup @
MuVO MP3 Player @ Technic3D
iThunder Boombox for Apple iPod @ DailyCE.com
- Klipsch Quintet III 5.1 Surround Sound Speakers @
- Speedlink Medusa
5.1 ProGamer Headset @ Rbmods
- eDimensional Audio FX Force Feedback Headphones @ Overclockers Online
- Bluetake Bluetooth Headset & Adapter @ techniz.co.uk
Get notified when we go live!