As Irrational swims with the fishes, so can you
Subject: General Tech | April 2, 2014 - 06:27 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: bioshock infinite, burial at sea, irrational
One hopes that by now you have managed to free the 40-some gigabytes of storage required to install Bioshock Infinite so that you can play the recently released second Episode of Burial at Sea. Many have chose to wait to touch Episode 1 until the second instalment was released as Valve has developed a tendency to wait a bit between their releases. If you have been too busy playing Goat Simulator and have not yet played through the release you can tease yourself with the trailer below. If you have played it, Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN's recent Wot I Think is worth reading through as they give a well thought out look at Irrational's last product.
"You’ll hear no politics from me, though by God it’s tempting to correlate Burial At Sea Part 2′s status as a swansong for two BioShock universes with the recent, shock closure of Irrational. Whatever else there is to both tales, at least this concluding DLC for BioShock Infinite reverses the sense of decline we’ve seen since the original BioShock."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Don't Get Arcean: Gal Civ 3 Alpha Available March 27 @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Wot I Think - Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Hey frumious Reg gamers: BANG-or-SNATCH? We look at Second Son and Thief @ The Register
- Dueling Developers Go to War Over Duke Nukem’s Fate @ Wired
- That Was Fast: Use Facebook In VR With Oculus Rift Novelty @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Wot I Think: Arma 3′s Campaign @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Warface by Crytek breaches 25 million user mark @ HEXUS
- Frog Fractions 1.5: Kickstarter Simulator 2015 @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Taking AIM: Jagged Alliance – Flashback Interview @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- John Carmack Speaks Out In Support Of Oculus/Facebook @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
Get notified when we go live!