Intel's second annual game demo contest
Subject: General Tech | March 5, 2007 - 10:39 AM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Win great exposure and your share of over $95,000 worth of Prizes, including:
- Meetings with game company executives -- for a possible bundling deal
- A Gateway gaming machine worth at least $3,000
- $5,000 in custom art for your demo
- A Giga pass to the Game Developers Conference 2008
- Copies of Garage Games' Torque Engine Advanced and other content prizes
- An International Game Developers Association membership
- A full suite of IntelÂ® Software Development Products
- and of course, loads of cash.
Open to virtually everyone in the world*, it's easy to enter. Just for entering you get temporary licenses to Intel Software Development Products. If you can get the votes, your ideas alone could win you a $100 cash gift card. So go ahead â€¦Show us Your Game!
Compete for prizes in two categories.
1. Best Threaded Game -- for the demo that best shows off the computational power of a multi-core processor, and
2. Best Game on the Go -- for the demo that best shows advances in laptop gaming.
Think fun. Think fast. Think features. Register now and while your demo production is underway, get feedback on your abstract, a showcase on the Intel Software Network website. Come back regularly to check out your competition!
Get notified when we go live!