IRC just not Skype-y enough for you?
Subject: General Tech | November 9, 2006 - 11:33 AM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Head to Wired News for a quick preview of Skype 3, then follow their link to download it. The majority of the improvements are focused around conferencing and IRC like public chatting.
"Windows-based VoIP users rejoice! An open Beta of Skype 3 began today, and you can download and install the client freely
at the address below. Features new to the revised client include public chatrooms, click-to-call and Skypecasts."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Google accidentally sends out e-mail worm @ CNET
- Mozilla fixes 'critical' flaws @ CNET
- The OS Launch Wars @
- Why Are Mac
Users So Defensive? @ OSWeekly
- Who is Moving to Linux and Why? @MadPenguin
- Should You Jump on the Hosted Applications
Bandwagon? @ PC Mechanic
- Are I.T. Workers Blue Collar? @ The TechZone
- A-Squared @ PC Mechanic
- A Matter of Pride @ PC Mechanic
- Internet Express: A @ PC Mechanic
- Why Women Don't Care About HDTV? @
- YouTube without Bootlegs... Where's
the Business? @ eCoustics
- Anatomy of a
Podcast: White Roof Radio @ TheTechLounge
- Sony Ericsson W950i @ Hardware
- Vintage Vista: running Microsoft's
newest OS on your older hardware @ Ars Technica
Communicator C100S USB Skype Phone Review @ Buzz Me BabyE
- Nokia 9300i Communicator Smartphone Review @ CoolTechZone
- The 'Real'
Secret Behind Windows' Success: Part II @ OSWeekly
Switch to OS X, Windows in Trouble @ OSWeekly
- Server or Desktop: Can Linux
Companies Make it Work? @ MadPenguin
- ASUS WL-500g Premium Router @
- Overclockers Online Birthday
- ATI X1900 All-in-Wonder November Giveaway
@ ASE Labs
Get notified when we go live!