Horror action games have you beat?
Subject: General Tech | November 1, 2006 - 09:23 AM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Futurelooks comes to the rescue with a handy guide on surviving horror action games. This is a perfect guide for those who can dance through Quake or Halo, but stall out in a game where health and ammo can be severely limited.
"Zombies to the left. Zombies to the right. Boss directly ahead. Sounds like you're screwed. How the heck did you screw up? Well, if you
used our top ten tips, you'd be in a much better situation. Check them out and apply them to all your Horror / Action adventures!"
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Pro Evolution Soccer 6 Demo @ Strategy
- Neverwinter Nights 2 Developer Diary 6
@ Strategy Informer
- Clive Barker's Jericho Trailer @
- Namco Bandai Games complete European Integration @
- Excite Truck Preview @ Strategy Informer
- FIFA Manager 07 Demo @ Strategy Informer
- Rogue Warrior Preview @ Gamehelper
- Family Guy : Review @ Boost Mobile Gaming
- Next Gen Gaming- Why the Stats Don't
Matter @ XYZ Computing
- 1701 A.D. Game Review @ Technic3D
- Superman Returns: The
Videogame Trailer @ Strategy Informer
- pymReview, Company of Heroes @ Bjorn3D
- GTR2 Review @ Strategy Informer
- Need For Speed:
Carbon - Demo performance analysis @ Elite Bastards
- The Anatomy of an Action Horror Game
- God Hand for Playstation 2 @ Rbconsoles
Get notified when we go live!