Home Theatre Purchasing Advice
Subject: General Tech | September 28, 2006 - 01:21 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
The Tech Zone will help you buy an awesome Home Theatre, and give you advice on how to get all the components to compliment each other. They cover everything from the basics for the TV, recievers and speakers to the best A/V connectors to use.
"Watching a movie in your own home theater is a great way to escape reality without leaving the house. But before forging ahead with a home
theater construction project, you'll need to put serious time into planning the system. The biggest decision will be what room to put your
home theater in. Next comes the selection of video and audio components, as well as the accessories that bring everything together. And then
there's the issue of cost: Setting a realistic budget for the project and sticking to it will save you plenty of headaches in the long run."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- iPod Pillow for Your Beloved iPod @
iPod Nano (2nd Generation) @ CoolTechZone
- TigoTago @ PC Mechanic
- Pioneer HTP-GS1 Surround Sound Speakers for Xbox 360
@ Hardware Zone
- Xitel HiFi-Link for iPod nano @ Futurelooks
- Super Talent 2GB Mega Screen
MP3 Player @ PCApex
- corega Bluetooth Headset (CG-BTHS03) @ Hardware
- SanDisk Sansa e270 6GB MP3 Player @ UK
- Bluegears b-Enspirer 7.1 Sound Card
Review @ Virtual-Hideout
- Wireless Speaker Powered by Solar Energy @
- MP3 and Portable Video Player Picture Quality
Shoot-Out @ ExtremeTech
Get notified when we go live!