Gigabyte trims the fat off of the GA-Z77N-WiFi Mini-ITX
Subject: General Tech | March 5, 2013 - 07:10 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: gigabyte, GA-Z77N-WiFi
It seems hard to figure out how Gigabyte can sell the GA-Z77N-WiFi for about $20 less than other Z77 boards; it bears a full PCIe 16x slot along with 4 SATA ports, two of them 6Gbs ports, a pair of USB 3.0 ports and Bluetooth, WiFi and dual ethernet for connectivity. They also included a DVI port and a pair of HDMI ports plus WiDi support, giving it incredible video output flexibility. The Tech Report tested the motherboard to see if there was anywhere that Gigabyte might have reduced functionality and apart from some issues with the BIOS they were happy to find this board a solid and steady component perfect for HTPC duties.
"Gigabyte's GA-Z77N-WiFi is the most affordable Mini-ITX board based on Intel's Z77 Express platform. We take a closer look to see what this potential bargain has to offer."
Here are some more Motherboard articles from around the web:
- Gigabyte GA-Z77-HD4 Motherboard Review @ Hi Tech Legion
- Asus P8Z77-V LK @ Kitguru
- Gigabyte Z77X-UP7 Review: OC Oriented Orange Overkill @ AnandTech
- BIOSTAR Hi-Fi Z77X @ Tweaktown
- GIGABYTE Z77X-UD4H @ Tweaktown
- GUGABYTE X79S-UP5-WiFi @ Tweaktown
- ASRock H77 Pro4/MVP @ Tweaktown
- BIOS Option Of The Week - No-Execute Memory Protect @ TechARP
- ASRock FM2A85X-ITX Motherboard @ Hardware Secrets
- ECS A85F2-A Golden for AMD Socket FM2 APUs @ techPowerUp
- Gigabyte F2A85XM-D3H @ Kitguru
Get notified when we go live!