Gaming earbuds from Thermaltake for those who don't want to muss their hair
Subject: General Tech | December 8, 2011 - 02:08 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: audio, in-ear, gaming headset, thermaltake, esports
For some people having a band across the top of the head to keep their headphones on can be a problem, being uncomfortable or too distracting when making videos or any other reason. Thermaltake have come up with a solution for anyone who wants unobtrusive earphones and microphone with their eSPORTS Isurus. It features in-ear headphones and an inline microphone as well as a carrying pouch and several in-ear plastic moulds. XS Reviews was a little disappointed that they needed to play with their equalizer when switching from gaming to music and between different styles of music, but after the adjustment the sound was quite good. For under $30 the Isurus seems like a good deal for those searching for this type of product.
"Similar to the recently reviewed Azurues mouse, the Isurus gaming headset is part of the Tt eSPORTS lineup, the range announced by Thermaltake at CES in 2010 to provide additional gaming peripherals for the “world e-sport gaming area” due to “constant request” from distributors and end users."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Shure SRH550DJ Review @ TechReviewSource
- SteelSeries Gaming Headsets Overview Dec 2011 @ HardwareHeaven
- Arctic Sound E461-BM Earphones Review @ Hi Tech Legion
- TRITTON AX Pro True 5.1 Surround Headset Review @ Real World Labs
- Ozone Onda 3HX Gaming Headset @ Rbmods
- Arctic Sound P321 USB Headset @ Overclockers Online
- Steelseries Diablo 3 Gaming Headset @ Funky Kit
- Pure Chronos iDock Series II Review @ Tech-Reviews
Get notified when we go live!