External Firewire Soundcard?
Subject: General Tech | October 24, 2006 - 11:15 AM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Before you scoff, it's made by Behringer who have a good reputation in the audio industry. They aren't the best of the best, but they are affordable. The FCA202 allows you to get good quality audio out of a laptop, although it does use the rare 6 pin Firewire to connect. DriverHeaven gives you some background in audio terminology before moving on to review this external soundcard.
"For those reading this who know a little about the professional side of audio equipment, you'd almost be sure to have heard of Behringer
already, but for those that haven't, Behringer is a company that focuses on manufacturing professional audio equipment at the lowest price
possible. Up until recently Behringer have been focusing manufacturing Live and Studio sound equipment. However, they have started to move
towards the computer music section of the market. This is where the subject of this review comes in."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Apple iPod Nano (PRODUCT) Red Special Edition Review @ CoolTechZone
- iLamp: Another Joker for the iPod @ CoolTechZone
- Mi-Flower: A Flower-Like Speaker @
- Choosing the right
Portable MP3 player (part 1) @ OCModShop
- SanDisk e280 Video Tour @
- Kingston K-PEX100 @ Hardware Zone
- X-Micro X-VDO MP4 F610 Multimedia Player @
- Apple iPod Shuffle 2nd Generation Review @ CoolTechZone
- Razer Barracuda HP-1 3D
Audio Gaming Headphones @ Hardware Zone
Get notified when we go live!