EVGA goes all out with their first gaming mouse
Subject: General Tech | June 16, 2014 - 01:18 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: input, evga, gaming mouse, TORQ X10
We first saw the EVGA TORQ X10 at CES and recently one arrived at Scott's doorstep so we will have a full review in the near future. If you can't wait to see what this mouse is capable of you can check this review at Hardware Canucks even if you cannot buy the mouse until towards the end of this month. Not only can you adjust the weight of this mouse, the hand rests can be raised and lowered to ensure it fits perfectly in your palm. If you are wondering why this model is more expensive, it is because it has a carbon fibre shell as opposed to ordinary plastic.
"The TORQ X10 may be EVGA's first gaming mouse but its design, feature set and excellent build quality competes with some of the best peripherals available today."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Coolermaster Devastator Mouse & Keyboard @ eTeknix
- Corsair Raptor M45 @ eTeknix
- CM Storm QuickFire Rapid-i Keyboard Review @ Modders-Inc
- iRocks Rock Series K10 Gaming Keyboard @ eTeknix
- GAMDIAS HERMES GKB2010 Black Mechanical Gaming Keyboard @ Benchmark Reviews
- Corsair Raptor K40 gaming keyboard @ Kitguru
- Genius Imperator Pro Illuminated Keyboard Review @ Modders-Inc
Get notified when we go live!