E3 2014: Battlefield Hardline Closed Beta Sign Up

Subject: General Tech | June 9, 2014 - 01:43 PM |
Tagged: E3 14, E3, beta, battlefield hardline, battlefield

Quick message: The Battlefield Hardline Closed Beta is accepting applications now on a first-come-first-serve basis. Hardline is Battlefield in a cops and robbers universe. Think of PayDay 2 with Battlefield 4 graphics and gameplay elements, basically. It is developed by Visceral Games, the studio known for Dead Space.

Note: The signup page is a bit glitchy, likely because of server load. If you are interested, hop in quick, before all of the slots are gone. The beta is open now, although it apparently takes a little bit of time before Origin recognizes that you are in it. You will know you are in when you get an email "invoice" for the Battlefield Hardline beta with a $0 transaction.

Source: EA
June 9, 2014 | 02:08 PM - Posted by Hunter (not verified)

Servers down, EA like always doing a EA "thing". But i got luck and got my copy.
Good luck to anyone else :)

June 9, 2014 | 05:13 PM - Posted by PapaDragon

From the several trailers and gameplay footage..I honestly think its Meh". Totally disappointed in EA, I wanted to see Dragons Teeth Gameplay instead.

June 11, 2014 | 01:23 AM - Posted by Anonymous (not verified)

Why? Because you haven't seen enough BF4 footage already?

June 9, 2014 | 04:19 PM - Posted by Anonymous (not verified)

Good luck I signed up literally sec after announcement when i was done it said i was all set and to check email yet I never got email confirmation or added to my origin.

Did again later on and said will be sending you an email to let you know if you get in.

BS

June 10, 2014 | 01:11 AM - Posted by Martin Trautvetter

I have my doubts we need any more multiplayer shooters going down the scripted stories rabbit hole.

Not a fan of PayDay 2, though, so who am I to judge.

June 10, 2014 | 06:52 AM - Posted by LtMatt

It's beta and it supports Mantle. Yay!!

June 10, 2014 | 11:35 AM - Posted by obababoy

Meh! I signed up for it yesterday afternoon and haven't received a beta key :/ Looks decent but I see it as DLC not a full game.