Duke Nukem ... Arena?!?
Subject: General Tech | March 6, 2007 - 05:47 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
No, pigs haven't sprouted wings, nor has the permafrost extended that far down ... it's not DN4ever. The Inquirer has seen a port of Duke Nukem 3D onto portable phones, allowing to you lay the mighty foot down old skool style. If you have a BREW compatible phone, this is worth checking out, and the port of Prey as well.
"Duke Nukem Arena sports practically the same quality of graphics that original Duke Nukem 3D had, but offers that in a package
for all BREW compatible phones.
The game is developed by MachineWorks NorthWest llc, and it is not the only title these lads have in store. They also
demonstrated Prey for mobile phones, and that Prey is pretty much the most impressive mobile game we've seen so far. "
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Commodore Returns with New Gaming
PCs @ Slashdo
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight
Princess @ Ars Technica
- Inside S.T.A.L.K.E.R. @ Gamehelper
- Prince of Persia:
Rival Swords Gameplay Trailer #1 @ Strategy Informer
- Rampage: Total
Destruction @ Strategy Informer
- flOw @ Strategy Informer
- Jade Empire Special Edition (PC) review
- Cracking Crackdown: A Walkthrough (Xbox 360) @
- Supreme Commander | Tournament @ Strategy
- EALA gain Crysis engine for C&C FPS title @
- GDC 2007: Xbox Live Arcade games on show @
- Warhawk becomes downloadable @ Strategy
- Sherlock Holmes - The
Awakened @ Strategy Informer
- Ridge Racer 7 @ Strategy
- Barnyard @ Strategy Informer
- Microsoft plans 512mb Memory Unit @ Strategy
- Nyko Gameface 360 @ Futurelooks