Don't play any Superman games with Gigabyte's new mouse
Subject: General Tech | August 31, 2012 - 04:01 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: aviva, gigabyte, krypton, gaming mouse
The newest gaming mouse from Gigabyte is the Aviva Krypton, relatively small and perfect for either hand. Along with removable weights of different sizes you also get two different types of feet so you really can adjust this mouse to fit your exact needs. Hardware Secrets were quite impressed with the software as well as the 32KB of memory onboard the mouse, not only can you reprogram the buttons and sensitivity there is good macro support as well. If your mouse isn't comfortable or is starting to age, you could do much worse than Gigabyte's Aviva line.
... and actually, just don't play Superman games.
"Who would have thought that Krypton, the home planet of Superman, would be reduced to the tiny size of a gaming-grade mouse? Well, that's the name of the new model from Gigabyte's Aivia line. It features an innovation right out of the mind of Jor-El, the scientist father of the Man of Steel: two interchangeable under plates, each one with a different set of feet (Teflon and ceramic) that delivers a different sliding control. We'll talk about this characteristic and other features after we describe the product."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Gigabyte Aivia Krypton Gaming Mouse Review @ Legit Reviews
- Epic Gear Meduza HDST Gaming Mouse @ techPowerUp
- ZOWIE EC2 eVo Gaming Mouse Review @ eTeknix
- Tt eSPORTS MEKA G-UNIT Mechanical Gaming Keyboard @ VelocityReviews
- GIGABYTE Aivia Osmium Mechanical Gaming Keyboard @ Tweaktown
- Razer SW:TOR Edition Gaming Mouse Pad Review @ eTeknix
- Gigabyte GP-Krypton MAT Two-sided Gaming Mouse Pad Review @ Legit Reviews
- Steelseries Xeox Pro Analog Gamepad @ Rbmods