Developing the Dashboard DVD of Doom
Subject: General Tech | January 10, 2007 - 12:09 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
DigiTimes reveals the stats behind AOpen's Multimedia Car. Going far beyond the small DVD players you can find for sale, this is a full multimedia PC. Your next car may be a Mitsubishi.
"The multimedia car PC, which is built utilizing AOpen's mini PC architecture and Mobile on Desktop (MoDT) technology, is
powered by an Intel Socket 479 Celeron M360 processor. Its Intel 915 chipset also delivers Intel GMA 900 graphics with support
for DirectX 9 and DVD, said sources at AOpen. The system's operating power consumption is 65 watts, they added."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Congress to Debate Net Neutrality @
- Turn your $60 router into a
$600 router @ MAKE:Blog
- Casio EXILIM EX-S770 7MP Silver Digital Camera
- Motorola i880 Review @ Digital Trends
- Microsoft leaves Word zero-day holes unpatched @ CNET
Get notified when we go live!