Dells new beast
Subject: General Tech | January 7, 2008 - 11:40 AM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Ryan spotted Dell's new gaming notebook on the floor at CES, hidden inside is a Intel 9 series CPU and g92 GPU. Check out the shots of the ZPS M1730 below.
The world's first notebook with the AGEIA PhysX physics processing
unit, the M1730 offers the most powerful Dell notebook gaming
- The AGEIA PhysX Accelerator - a Dell notebook exclusive -
accelerates the scale and quality of real-time physics on PhysX-enabled
games, for a level of dynamic motion and interaction never before
experienced in mobile gaming. With a PhysX card, things don't just look
real; they act real and seem real.
- Dual NVIDIA SLI graphics-capability with DirectX 10, so two
graphics processing units can run in parallel for up to twice the
performance of a single card.
- 512 MB of dedicated video RAM can ensure fast graphics.
- Two x16 graphics channels offer a spectacular 3D experience.
Customize your M1730 by adding:
- Up to 4GB of DDR2 memory for more speed and a full-throttle gaming experience
- 2 SATA hard drives for up to 1/2 terabyte of storage capacity
- Optional RAID 0 and RAID 1 functionality to boost your system performance
- One of the world's first 64GB Solid State drives for lightning-fast random reads and highly reliable, durable and silent operations
Get notified when we go live!