Is Corsair Cherry picking the switches on their keyboard in the name of Vengeance?
Subject: General Tech | January 16, 2012 - 03:49 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: keyboard, input, cherry mx red, Vengeance K90, corsair
Corsair's Vengeance K90 has a refreshingly minimilistic and industrial design to it for a current high end keyboard. A plain aluminium facing with a mix of mechanical and rubber dome switches, though they did include LEDs which can be activated for those who desire such things or perhaps prefer typing in utter darkness. The lesser used keys like the function keys and ALT key are the lesser rubber dome switches while the common keys and the 18 macro keys all have mechanical switches. Check out the full review at XSReviews.
"This keyboard, the Vengeance K90, is being marketed as being ideal for RTS and MMO gamers. With a heavy complement of macro keys and Cherry MX Red switches they’ve already made a good start, but will Corsair’s debut keyboard stand up to the competition? With Razer’s BlackWidow and numerous other mechanical keyboards beginning to flow from Western peripheral makers it’ll be a hard fight."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Arctic K481 Wireless Mini Keyboard @ Funky Kit
- Xebec Tech HTPC Mini Wireless Keyboard @ kitguru
- Enermax Aurora Lite Wireless Keyboard Review @ Real World Labs
- Arctic Cooling K481 Keyboard @ Rbmods
- Epic Gear Meduza Gaming Mouse Review @ HardwareHeaven
- Genius Navigator 905 Vogue Wireless Mouse Review @ Tweaknews
- SteelSeries Kana Mouse Review @ HardwareHeaven
Get notified when we go live!