Cooler Master's new mechanical keyboard, the QuickFire XT
Subject: General Tech | August 6, 2013 - 02:34 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: input, cooler master, quickfire xt, Cherry MX
The Cooler Master QuickFire XT comes in four different flavours of Cherry, Blue, Red, Brown and Green. You can pick your preferred type of mechanical switch, from low resistance to strong as well as a click or a non-click feedback for a keypress. It can also function either as USB or PS/2 for those who like to push more than a half dozen buttons at once and looks very familiar, lacking the sometimes ridiculous amount of extra media buttons. You can easily swap keys around for those who prefer bright red WSAD or who want to incorporate the two unique CM buttons. Legit Reviews has the full story here.
"As expected with mechanical keyboards, typing on the QuickFire XT was an overwhelmingly positive experience as a result of Cherry’s switch mechanism. Individuals have their own preferences and so it’s not fair to rate or rank the switch types. Cooler Master avoids the issue of forced switch selection by making the QuickFire XT available in four Cherry MX switches..."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- CM Storm QuickFire XT Keyboard Review @ Hardware Secrets
- CM Storm QuickFire XT Mechanical Keyboard Review @ Techgage
- Corsair K95 Mechanical Keyboard @ eTeknix
- MSI GK-601 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard @ Benchmark Reviews
- ROCCAT Isku FX @ DV Hardware
- SteelSeries APEX Gaming Keyboard @ NikKTech
- Rosewill Helios RK-9200 Mechanical Keyboard Review @ TechwareLabs
- ZOWIE G-TF Rough mousepad @ DV Hardware
- CMStorm Havoc Professional Gaming Mouse @ eTeknix
- Logitech G700s @ LanOC Reviews
- Gigabyte Aivia Neon Touch-Charge Air Presenter Mouse
- Leetgion Hellion @ Legion Hardware
- Cooler Master Havoc Gaming Laser Mouse @ Funky Kit
- ROCCAT Kone Pure Color Gaming Mouse Review @ Madshrimps
- Steelseries Sensei [RAW] Rubber Surface Edition Ambidextrous Mouse @ eTeknix
Get notified when we go live!