Comparing your chemical assistants
Subject: General Tech | December 6, 2007 - 12:05 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Gideon Tech has gathered a roundup of caffeinated beverages, not an easy feat considering how many have appeared lately, to see which work and which can actually be swallowed without choking. The classic cola look makes an appearance, but greens, reds and other colours are also in evidence. See which one might become your little helper.
For your entertainment while sipping on your favoured caffeine delivery system, you can listen to the latest PC Perspective Podcast. #17 features an new participant, Josh Walrath, and we delve into AMDs errata among other things.
"What better way warm up the winter months than with a jittery caffeinated writer? Xoxide.com has sponsored this showdown
of caffeine with drinks and mints. One test subject has been taking in about 24-48oz of Pepsi for the last couple of
years, as well as using the penguin mints to help pick himself up in the morning or afternoon after a late night of
gaming. Some extra caffeine couldn't hurt right?"
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Colleges serious about dealing with copyright, P2P issues @ Ars Technica
- How to Make Windows Start
Faster @ PC Mechanic
- How To Find Out Folder Size In Windows? @
- Hidden ATI Feature For Textured XRendering @
- Philips VOIP841 Skype Phone Review @
- Linux kernel patch reveals TLB bug's workings @
- Ultra 7-Port USB 2.0 Buddy Hub
Review @ OCC
Get notified when we go live!