Coming soon to a PC near you; the Skywind Public Beta Test
Subject: General Tech | July 9, 2014 - 06:45 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: skywind, skyrim, morrowind, gaming, elder scrolls, !console
It has been a long time coming and unfortunately it isn't quite here yet but sometime in the not too distant future Skywind will be opened up to the public for testing. If you do not own Skyrm then you probably have no interest in this mod but you may need to ensure you have a copy of Morrowind, including both Tribunal and Bloodmoon addons. You will need both games installed as well as the soon to be released assets from TESRenewal.com to try out Skywind for yourself. If your head is about to explode from the excitement and anticipation you probably shouldn't watch the video below nor read more about it at the equally excited Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN.
"Skywind, the total rebuild of The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind in Skyrim’s engine, continues to play sweet melodies on my heart strings. They’re nostalgic tunes that lull me like the most charming of snake charmers. There’s a new trailer out, and I can practically feel the Balmoran cliff racers pecking at my back, making me invent new deities just so I can use their names as curse words."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Civilization: Beyond Earth Making Planetfall In October @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Dwarf Fortress Gets Biggest Update In Years @ Slashdot
- Custom Controllers For Kerbal Space Program @ Hack a Day
- Battle ready: Valiant Hearts and Company of Heroes: Western Front @ The Register
- Penny For Your BioShocks: The Humble 2K Bundle Is A Steal @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Demo Forces Us To Accept Meridian: New World Is Real @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN