Can headgear ever be cool
Subject: General Tech | July 11, 2007 - 01:37 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
The TrackIR 4 Pro POV Headset is a wonderful idea, the point of view in your game is controlled by the movements of your head. Unfortunately, it is very hard to look cool while wearing a wire thingy attached to headphones. Read more at [H]ard|OCP, and see if this is the new thing in gaming, or if it's doomed to obscurity like many POV headsets before it.
"This infrared motion tracking system gets clipped onto your headset or visor and allows you to change your POV
in-game by merely moving your head. This is a great idea, but does it work, and who is it for?"
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Dynex PS/2 to USB Adapter @
- 2P Slim-Mouse Review @ CoolTechZone
- Microsoft Surface: Say Goodbye to Keyboards and Mice @ OSWeekly
SteelPad S&S @ Overclockers Online
- WolfKing Warrior @ HEXUS
- Icemat Glass 2nd Edition
Mousepad @ techPowerUp
- Microsoft Wireless
Entertainement Desktop 7000 Review @ TechwareLabs
- Xtrac Ripper XXL Mouse Mat &
InstaGlide Review @ Mikhailtech
- A4Tech R7-70D Xtra Low Power Wireless RF
Optical Mouse @ ExtremeMHz
- lim Keyboard + Num Pad from Brando WorkShop @ DragonSteelMods
- Microsoft's Newest Package
Comes with a Twist—Two of Them @ ExtremeTech
GM3200 3200dpi Laser Gaming Mouse Review @ Tweaknews
Get notified when we go live!