Can Kerrigan and Raynor reconcile their differences and get back together? Tune in for the next episode.
Subject: General Tech | June 1, 2011 - 12:51 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: gaming, starcraft 2
We can now see a 1:29 long preview of StarCraft II : Heart of the Swarm at Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN. In it we learn about evolving Banelings and Zerglings, the importance of Yeti DNA and the apparent focus on heros and their upgradability. What is not clear is who you will be playing; Kerrigan building a reformed swarm, Raynor and his marines squashing bugs and Eldar wannabes or maybe even Nova and her ghosts? Maybe you play all three, building up and defending a base in one mission and destroying it in another? Check the video in HD to get the most of the sneak peek.
"Following last week’s leaked cinematic teaser we now have some actual footage of Starcraft II’s second episode in action, and you can check that out below. We’re expecting the game itself to turn up in the first half of next year, and it could be a rather different hero-focused experience, if the previews are anything to go by. Which I guess they must be, since they’re about the game and all.
It’s no Men Of War."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- GameStop To Honor Ancient Duke Nukem Pre-Orders @ Slashdot
- From execution site to gaming icon: the story of Wake Island @ Ars Technica
- DiRT 3 GPU & CPU Performance Test @ TechSpot
- Week in gaming: Bioshock Infinite, Modern Warfare 3 @ Ars Technica
- Metro: Last Light won't be dumbed down, will be improved @ Ars Technica
- Portal 2 @ Tweaktown
- Gaming Friday: Minecraft @ ThinkComputers
- Darkspore @ HEXUS
- Money-off coupon for Skyrim in Elder Scrolls V Oblivion 5th Anniversary Edition @ HEXUS
- Beyond Forever: Colonial Marines Returns @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Lawesome: Rage Shows Off The Authority @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- FIFA 12 - Xbox 360, PS3, PC @ HEXUS
- L.A. Noire PlayStation 3 @ Tweaktown