Call it a GTA clone and it will knock you off
Subject: General Tech | October 11, 2006 - 09:20 AM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Saint's Row does look very GTA-ish at first glance. [H]ard|OCP would like to dispel that myth, as they found the game to be better executed that any of the other clones, and feel that calling it an improved sequel to GTA3 might have been a better idea.
"Welcome to Saints Row. As a low-level thug in the 3rd Street Saints, do what it takes to get the money and build the respect and power you
need to muscle your way to the top."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Hands-on with Bully @ Ars Technica
- Splinter Cell: Double Agent
Michael Ironside Interview @ Strategy Informer
- Exeter's Game has Wii Pre-order deals @ Strategy
- Xbox 360 Buyer's Guide @ ThinkGaming
- BF2142 Tweak Guide @ TweakGuides
- Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Playstation
2 @ Rbconsoles
Get notified when we go live!