Behind every pink slip is a silver lining?
Subject: General Tech | April 8, 2008 - 04:02 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Dirk Meyer has told the remaining employees at AMD that there is a brighter future waiting for them. If only that meant something, because AMD is in a pretty dark place right now, although they've had a few glimpses of light recently. Over at The Inquirer you can read what was said to AMD's employees.
"THE HEIR APPARENT to AMD's Hector Ruiz has written a note to employees commiserating with them at the 10 per cent job
cuts the firm announced yesterday.
But he has forecast a "brighter future" in the second half of this year - obviously not for everyone."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
change hits beer production @ The Inquirer
- MS fixes
Vista SP1 glitch @ The Inquirer
- Expect Windows 7 in 2010 @ PC
- I.T. Job
Resources For Those That Want Work NOW @ PC Mechanic
- Ripping CDs Using Windows Media Player 11 @ tkArena
- Canon Vixia HF10 HD Camcorder Review @
- Playstation 3 Hardware FAQ @
- UGOBE Pleo Robotic Dinosaur @ I4U
- The TR Podcast: Episode 4
- Ralink Wireless Woes Explored in Linux @ MadPenguin