Battling Frostbite on the PC
Subject: General Tech | November 6, 2013 - 05:08 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: gaming, battlefield 4
EA may have released the minimum and recommended specs but until properly tweaked and benchmarked it is never clear how much power BF4 wants. Thankfully TechSpot has gone through all of that work for you, testing over 2 dozen video cards and their performance in BF4 at three different resolutions. They didn't parse the performance by every single graphics option switching between enabled and disabled but the benchmarks are informative enough to give you an idea where to start.
"With roots that stretch back more than a decade and enough fans to justify new content every year, Battlefield is among the handful of franchises that needs no introduction around here. Even if you hate EA's approach modern military madness, you can typically expect Battlefield's graphics to raise the bar."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Assassin's Creed Revelations 2-Years Later Review @ OCC
- Assassin's Creed II 4-Years Later Review @ OCC
- Assassin's Creed Brotherhood 3-Years Later Review @ OCC
- Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag @ The Inquirer
- Wayne Good Deals: Latest Humble Bundle Is Positively Batty @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Batman: Arkham Origins Review @ Techgage
- Wot I Think: Call Of Duty: Ghosts – Single Player @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Satellite Of Love: Syndicate Remake On Show @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Soren Song: Civ IV Designer Founds Mohawk Games @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- The Ultimate Gaming Portable: NVIDIA SHIELD Review @ Techgage
- Gamestick Android Games Console @ eTeknix
Get notified when we go live!