And you thought Blackberry users were dangerous
Subject: General Tech | February 20, 2007 - 12:44 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
The Inquirer has linked to a story on some new VR glasses, or in this case a visor. They don't look to have a way to let you see through the projection to what is going on around you, both a good and a bad thing.
"Icuiti's VR920, which won the 2007 CES "innovations award", creates a feeling of watching a 62-inch screen from nine feet away.
The picture displays in 640x480 and it comes with a built in microphone and head tracker."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- 12 Crackpot Ideas That Could
Transform Tech @ Slashdot
- Listing of Vista Drivers @ Slashdot
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom: the Ars Technica
- The Problem With Digital Rights Management (DRM) @ The
- SCPC 2006: The winners @ NordicHardware
- Beginners Guides: Decrypting Document &
Zipped File Passwords @ PCSTATS