ARCTIC drops the Cooling from its name and gets into audio
Subject: General Tech | May 19, 2011 - 03:54 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: arctic, audio, headset, headphone
ARCTIC Cooling is no more, they've rebranded themselves and joined the rest of the industry in providing fragmented product lines. They'll still make heatsinks for CPUs but are also going to be pushing a line of headsets for a wide variety of uses; they are currently peddling 20 different models. [H]ard|OCP received three to review, ear can style headphones for listening to music, a Bluetooth set for those on the go and a 5.1 surround gaming headset with mic. Only one received a recommendation from them, head on over to find out which.
"ARCTIC is well known for its processor air coolers and its fans alike. In the last couple of years it has greatly diversified its product line to include products from remote control toy cars to computer audio headphones. Today we look at three of its headphone and headset products and let you know the value of those."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Razer Chimaera 5.1 Wireless Gaming Headset Review @ HardwareHeaven
- Creative Labs Sound Blaster Tactic3D Sigma Gaming Headset Review @ Tweaknews
- Razer Chimaera 5.1 X360 Headset Review @ t-break
- Plantronics Audio 995 Digital Wireless Stereo Headset Review @ eTeknix
- Steelseries Siberia V2 Gaming Headphones Review @ Hardware Canucks
- Head-Direct HiFiMAN HE-6 Headphones @ techPowerUp
- Sharkoon X-STATIC SP Gaming Headset Review @ HardwareHeaven
- Genius SW-G2.1 1250 4-Piece Gaming Speakers @ Pro-Clockers
- Hands On With Google Music Beta @ TechReviewSource
- Plantronics Gamecom X30 Xbox @ XSReviews